- Read An Ebook Week at SmashwordsFind free and discounted books this week at SmashwordsAll of my ebooks are free this week.Smashwords
- Book ReviewsOften, one of the worst things a new writer can do is ask a new neighbor, who has never written a book review, to read and review one of the writer's stories. This is like asking a person who has never baited a fish hook, to describe their favorite catfish bait. Unfortunately, I got the crazy idea that since said neighbor enjoyed drinking the beer I too […]
- A Bigfoot StoryAlso available from Smashwords, iBookstore, B&N, and Kobo Books
- A Field Guide for Romance Writers or Maybe NotHave you ever wondered what it is like to be a romance writer? Wonder no more.
- Romantic ComedyTold he has one year to live, Jack Lamont, a thirty-six-year-old bachelor, decides to advertise for the perfect pretend family, a beautiful women with two well behaved teenaged children. Mary, a desperate widow with kids to feed, lost her job and recently evicted from their home, responds to Jack's ad for a pretend family. Not quite meeting the man […]
- Read An Ebook Week at Smashwords
Blogs I Follow